As Chief & Executive Editor / Marcus Vigilius Brendstrup:
- I believe people seek information, truth and empowerment.
- I believe people want to put United Nations Human Rights Declaration above politics and in line with or above their country laws.
- I believe we do our work as a newspaper best, by raising questions with boldness, hold to the truth and speak without fear.
- I do not hide political colors between the lines, nor play by the rules established by either of the political parties or by any media and government relation.
- I do not respect any legal system, in any country we operates as a digital newspaper, unless the country respects and has a legal system, that sets United Nations Human Rights Declaration above all legal operations that affects the citizens well being and life.
- I – and people their work with me – will work, serve and respect UN Nations Human Rights Declaration when being a part of News and Reflections.
Our goal is to educate, empower, engage and entertain.
- We are driven by our values represented by United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- We believe only through mutual respect and dialogue can we grow and build for a peaceful future.
- We take action by word and not violence.
- We support small and medium-sized companies with their business development.
- We make development and life restoration by word and not violence.
As an active participant of News and Reflections by Marcus Vigilius Brendstrup
- We never treat our viewers or readers like idiots.
- We respect their desire to be informed, so they can be useful and effective in the society as well as be well informed democratic citizens.
- We are not interested in left and right.
- We seek answers to right and wrong.
- We are more than a media company. We are a community, a gathering place, and a source for inspiration, debate & education.
- We recognize that we can be wrong from time to time, but we’ll boldly correct our mistakes, learn from them, and come back even stronger.
- You should feel proud being a part of News and Reflections by Marcus Vigilius Brendstrup. And if you don’t you either are in the wrong community or we are not doing our job as we were intended to do.
As a reader or participant of News and Reflections by Marcus Vigilius Brendstrup:
- We answer to you and United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- We ask for your feedback, your ideas, and your questions.
- We will be very proud and pleased, if you join News and Reflections, or our community at Facebook, participating with your words and own reflections.
Marucs Vigilius Brendstrup
Chief Executive Editor